11 Jul Disney On Ice – Durban Ticket Holders
CALLING ALL DISNEY ON ICE DURBAN TICKET HOLDERS
It’s time for The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice at Durban’s ICC Arena. To enhance your experience at Disney On Ice, please note the following very important information:
- Disney On Ice is at the Durban ICC Arena NOT the Durban Ice-Rink. The GPS co-ordinates for the Durban ICC are S 29deg 51.134; E 031deg 01.80
- The entrance to the Durban ICC parking is on the corner of Stalwart Simelane Street (Stanger) and Bram Fischer Road.
- As you drive through the boom gates, follow the directional signage to the Durban ICC Arena parking which is situated at the end of the basement parking area.
- Access to the Durban ICC Arena is via the pedestrian walkway from the furtherest point at the back of the parking garage, past the Computicket Box Office up the ramp and onto the concourse.
- Entrance to the Durban ICC Arena is then via the main glass doors on Dr A B Xuma Street (Commercial Road)
- Additional parking is available at Centrum off Samora Machel Street (Aliwal Street) and also at the Durban Exhibition Centre in the South Plaza, access off Samora Machel Street (Aliwal Street). Parking at these areas are R30.00 per bay.
- If you need to collect your already purchased tickets, please visit the Computicket service centre located in the under cover parking area at the back of the Durban ICC Arena parking area.
- Please adhere to the requests from security personnel
- Allow for extra time owing to possible traffic congestion.
- All shows are sold out. Please note that there are no tickets available.
- Computicket is the official ticket supplier and we strongly suggest that tickets are not purchased from any other source.
- All show tickets will be scanned. Please allow for extra time..
- Patrons are asked to please note that owing to safety regulations each person, irrespective of age must have a ticket.
- Babies and toddlers under the age of 2 years sitting on an adults lap must have purchased a Babes in Arms ticket. These are available from the Computicket service centre.
- Food and beverages as well as merchandise is available for purchase at the show only. No food and beverage will be allowed to be brought in.
- Whilst this is a heart-warming experience, you may want to dress warm and bring a blanket to keep the chill away.
- Kiddies are allowed to bring small cushions to place on the seat.
- We regret, car seats are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Should you wish to bring a pram into the venue, there is a pram park on the right hand side of the main glass door entrance off Dr A B Xuma Street
Enjoy the show and please share your experience on social media #DisneyOnIce
We look forward to welcoming you to Disney On Ice and wish you memorable moments at the Ultimate Family Show.